Skip to main content

Puzzle 5: "Tailspin"

Today we go back into themed territory, with a much gentler puzzle than the last few. It's nice, it's easy, and it's a little bit cheeky!

You may also notice it's a slightly funky size. I filled a grid for this (twice, actually) as a 15x15, and then I was like, hold on, this clearly wants to be 13 columns. Bump it up to 17 rows and boom, perfect layout, off to the races.

Big thanks to my friend Gabe for test-solving. I hope you have fun with it!

puz / pdf



Comments

  1. Bahahaha this was hilarious! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely no puzzle I have ever solved has justified the existence of indie crosswords in quite the same way this one has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tired: breakfast test
      wired: actively trying to get the solver to do a cereal spit-take

      Delete

Post a Comment