Skip to main content

Puzzle 14: Themeless 12

Today's puzzle was built around 39-Across, which I'm quite fond of as a grid-spanner. 

I like the quasi-stack of 32-, 39-, and 40-Across, and I think it lends itself to a fun layout connecting into the corners. I hope you enjoy it, too!

Also, a heads up: I have a busy-ish few weeks ahead, so I most likely won't have a puzzle for you on July 19, but I'll be back with your regularly scheduled programming on August 2. I'll miss you all!

puz / pdf / solution


Comments

  1. Definitely got stuck on a few names, but was happy for the learning experience, and it was well-worth persevering to figure out all of those amazing, deceptive clues. (32a is brilliant.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this puzzle! 32A made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really enjoying your puzzles! Especially all the really great misdirects. I feel like so few of the clues are boring. I was able to nerd-snipe some of my friends into solving this particular puzzle collaboratively, which was a very fun experience!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment