Skip to main content

Puzzle 15: Themeless 13

Hello again! So glad to be back - I've missed y'all this past month.

I'm posting today from San Francisco, having finished backpacking the High Sierra Trail with a couple of friends last week (here are some photos). We got a bit unlucky with weather - the third and fourth photos are both from mornings after significant afternoon/evening storms - but other than that, things went pretty smoothly. And now I'm back here in the fog, on my laptop, making crosswords, just as things are meant to be.

I hope you enjoy this 72-worder!

puz / pdf


Comments

  1. loved this!! the clues for 6d and 41a are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing fill! so fun. I will definitely be coming back to this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a great time doing this. Will echo how great 6D and 41A were, but I was having fun right away with 1D. SOLID puz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment