Skip to main content

Puzzle 18: Themeless 16

Back today with a 70-word grid!

I skipped the last puzzle semi-unannounced because I just moved back to California from Texas (where I've been since almost exactly the beginning of the pandemic), and I couldn't find the time. That's also why this puzzle is a day late. Whoops, and thanks for bearing with me. 

Two plugs today:

1) Sign up for the Boswords Fall Themeless League! The league starts next Monday (Oct. 4) and runs for nine weeks, and I'm stoked and humbled to be one of the constructors contributing a puzzle. If you've never done a crossword competition, this is a great way to start- you can choose your difficulty level, it's a flexible time commitment, and, most importantly, the vibes are impeccable. 

2) Donate to Texas abortion funds; get crosswords! Rachel Fabi has revived the "These Puzzles Fund Abortion" pack to support reproductive rights in TX - details are in this blog post and this thread, but basically: donate to any TX abortion fund, email the receipt to bafpuzzles(at)gmail, and get the puzzle pack and an entry into a drawing for a custom crossword. Plus, there are new puzzles being released at fundraising benchmarks; last I saw there were 20 donors left until the next puzzle. One of those 20 could be you!

As always, hope you enjoy.

puz / pdf


Comments

  1. Excellent! What a great challenge. I just came to your blog from last night's Boswords puzzle. Your fill and cluing are fantastically fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment